Montag, 5. Dezember 2011
Kultur 6 Donald Matthews
I found the first article rather boring and I didn't care much for it however the other articles were quite interesting. In Germany I guess you just knock real hard and barge into a room and hope for the best? Growing up where everything you do is supposed t0 be done politly this seems rather strange. What if there was an important meeting going on or something of the sort? Would that be considered unprofessional. As I have said before I traveled to Austria a few years ago and they also sort their trash just as much as the Germans. Needless to say I found the third article very intriguing to read. I remember going there and at one point my friend and I were asked to take out the trash. I remember being super confused at the fact that everything had its own bin. It felt like every single item had a certain spot.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.