Katherine
Montag, 5. Dezember 2011
AMD 6
I watched the Simpsons for this AMD. I actually found these to be funnier than the English Simpsons just because they were in German. I was also surprised at how much I actually could understand. I was not able to watch Barts Tag but I was able to see Lisas and Homers Tag. I picked up the reference to Lola rennt instantly when Lisa started running down the street and the same music from the movie was playing. They actually had a lot of the movie in the Simpsons when Lisa almost got hit but the car. The videos also compared how everyone's lives change when one other little thing happens just like in Lola rennt. These ideas were very similar and I hands down like the Simpsons better!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.