Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

Kultur 5 - Katherine

I enjoyed reading the articles this week. All of them brought interesting cultural norms that I never knew about. The sex shop article was interesting because I thought that Americans were open but I guess not when it comes to sex shops. The article about Klofrau was crazy because if I didn't know this before going to Germany I feel like I would be getting grunts due to my lack of experience with these bathroom cleaners. I wonder if Germany has more people using the bushes outside of public places to go to the bathroom instead so they don't having to spit out money to use public toilets. The "Rules of the Street" article makes me laugh and want to see how physical people actually get on the streets in Germany.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.