Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

Kapitel 5 Kultur - Adam Zientarski

I'd just like to point out that there are many aspects of German culture that are far more superior to ours.

As silly as having bathroom maids sounds, I believe they should be implemented here. Most bathrooms in America are absolutely filthy. There has been numerous occasions when I have walked into a stall only to find toilet paper flung all over and piss on the toilet seat. People are going to trash the bathrooms whether they have to pay or not, so we might as well charge to clean the bathroom.

Its a little paradoxical that we as American's find sex shops weird. I mean we talk about it here all the time but its taboo to actually every go into a sex shop. My home town has one of those stores and the description of it is all too accurate. It is exactly the little shack on the edge of town that the article describes. If going into the shops were more socially acceptable like they are in Germany, people would probably discuss it less.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.