The article about toilet maids made me wonder just how clean and nice a bathroom is in Germany. And would you pay the lady more if the bathroom is kept very clean?
Mittwoch, 16. November 2011
Kultur 5 - Joe Schafer
I greatly enjoy reading these articles about life in Germany and how different it is from America. The first article made me wonder if walking around Germany can really be that brutal or if the writer stuck to the highly populated areas. As in all places where there are tons of people walking you have to expect that someone will run into you. And as for old ladies elbowing you, I could see that happening here as well. The article on sex shops was also very informative but not eye opening. Having traveled to Europe I know that they, as a culture, don't place a stigma on sex or nudity. If you read a magizine or watch TV you're bound to see an ad with someone naked.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.