Dienstag, 15. November 2011
Kulture 5 - Anna Kemeny
I remember my first experience with a self-cleaning toilet in Germany. I heard a strange noise behind me and turned to see what looked like the toilet seat changing shape. I soon realized what was happening, that the seat was in fact rotating as it was washed and dried. It's a nifty little mechanism that goes a long way in improving sanitary. I also remember my first experience with a Kolfrau. It was in a gas station, and I didn't understand what she wanted me to do at first. She was a big woman and wouldn't let me in without paying. Intimidated and perplexed as I was, I have to admit the bathroom was very indeed very clean. In general, I've found German bathrooms to be well kept. The Germans do value their hygiene! And good thing too. I've never gotten sick while visiting Germany, and in general they tend to be healthier. Their system may seem strange, but perhaps it is the way forward.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.