Unfortunately, my friend and I are only 18, so trying some authentic German beers was out of the question. However, we did get to try some really tasty food! The first thing we ordered was a highly recommended sausage sampler. Two of the sausages were quite good- one of them tasted like plain old sausage and went really well with the tangy sauce. The third variety of sausage was a weiß one that I didn't like at all. A little too soft and kind of slimy for me!
For my main course, I had Sauerbraten- beef marinated in some spices, wine, and vinegar. It was cooked well and tasted delicious, although I've noticed that all German food is very savory and vinegary. All in all, I do enjoy German cuisine, but I'm not sure I'd be able to live off of it! It's a good treat once in a while.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.