Hallo!
Heute, Ich sehe "Becoming Jane" auf Deutsch fern. Ich gehe der Film gern. Once again, this is movie that I know pretty much all the words to, so I could pick up on a lot of the German. It took me a little longer than an hour since the movie is long, but it's my favorite movie so that's okay! I picked up a lot of random words that we know, like Verhiratet," "Kleine," und "Fragen," etc. The movie went well with this topic because it is the story of a young woman and her family and how she and her sister struggle with lover affairs. There was a lot of die Familie vocabulary. Jane habe eine Mutter, einen Vater, eine Schwester, zwei Brüder, und eine Kusine. Sie sind glücklich aber arm. Jane meets a young man named Tom, whom she is very formal with at first ("Ich hieße Fräulein Austen, wie sind Sie? But as the movie progresses, the two fall in love (ich liebe dich!) Sadly, at the end, they cannot be together, but each live self fulfilling lives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOhqqqREif8
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.