Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

Kultur 6

I for one find the tabloids to be funny. The National Enquirer is great, I love seeing people read the headlines and try to assure themselves that it is fake. Something like "Angelina Jolie killed her third adopted child," is always very funny to see. Plus, they predict the future. I am certain that I have seen multiple front page articles saying that Ashton cheated on Demi, sure enough he did. Who knows what they will predict next. I like the German approach better, they stretch the truth to such an extent that it's almost believable, but you'd have to be gullible to believe it.
I found the door article to be interesting. I feel that in the US, knocking loudly on a closed door is impolite. If a door is shut, you would assume the person is busy. I prefer the American way more, it makes it easier to know if it is a good time to speak to a person or not.
The article on garbage seems pretty accurate. I think Americans could learn a lot from the Germans in this regard. Whenever I take the garbage out, I see a garbage can filled with cans and bottles. How hard is it to recycle? In my opinion, throwing away recyclables should be treated like littering. There needs to be some form of punishment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.