I find it extremely awesome that Germany has a racier version of our National Enquirer or The Onion. But I do find it a bit surprising since past articles have painted the uptight and orderly stereotype on the German people. But they really do it the way it should be done. They are very serious about things that should be serious and know how to have fun about things that don't really matter. If something like the Bild was published in the United States, you would probably have every minority and religion sending letters being offended about something or other.
I also find it very odd that they have literally no student housing in college. Especially since the German people are more open to change and progress. It sounds like there has been a lot of protesting to get more housing in some way. However, the German people are more conscious than us Americans of the environment and don't bulldoze green land when our needs are not being met.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.