Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

AMD 6 - Adam Zientarski

For AMD 6 (THE LAST ONE WOO!) I watched the two simpsons clips that were actually working (I could not find Bart's Day even searching for it.)

In Lisa's day the very obvious references was the music while Lisa was running is the same music as when Lola runs in the video. The other thing that blew my mind right off the bat was how similar the cops look in Lola Rennt and the Simpsons. This is merely co-incidence though because the first episode that the Chief Wiggum appears in is in 1990, a full 8 years before the release of Lola Rennt. The part where the Ferrari crashes is also similar to when there is a car accident with the man from the bank, as well as when Lisa hitches a ride from Crusty it is similar to hitching the ride with the ambulance.

From what I could actually view of Bart's day, it seems as though he is trying to steal something and will play a role similar to Manni.

To make up for not being able to find Bart's day, I changed my Facebook language to Deutsch. I'm learning some new vocab words actually like Kommentieren which clearly means to comment. This word I suspect to be a Denglish word and not a native Deutsch word.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.