Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011

Flirting with German Women

After reading the article on flirting with German women I was surprised at the very least. Having spent time in Germany I've found that though German women are accustomed to being hit on in a more subtle manner, most like it when they are approached in a more forward manner. Granted that being a foreigner in many countries may help the situation, I think that some German women like the surprise even if from a local. Maybe not so much in certain cities, and maybe it is also do to the fact that as a fairly cultured city there is more acceptance for different ways of flirting. But I think that from what I've seen a little more than a stare would be appreciated from a women. Especially if you actually want that women to talk to you.

Garrett

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.