Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011

AMD 6

For this AMD, I also watched the Simpsons clip. I thought it was really interesting to watch it in German, and see all of the things that I could understand. The connections to Lola Rennt were also really funny. For example, in Lisa's Tag, there was a part when she was running to the same music as Lola did in the movie, and she also almost got hit by a car.
It is really cool to watch shows that you normally see in English, in another language. Even at the 100 level, I really felt like I got the basic gist of what was going on (which can be attributed to the good writing, as well as actually knowing the language)
I also found it funny when Homer was speaking to the robot in the beginning of his "Tag" and he said Ich liebe Bier...and then he poured the Beer into the robots mouth. The simple phrases throughout the show were clearly the easiest to understand, but it's interesting how often they came up.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.