Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011

Kultur 3 - Joe Schafer

I thourougly enjoyed reading about Germans and beer in "An Obsession Explained: Beer, Brewskies and Liquid Bread". It was especially interesting given the stereotype. I liked how the author explained the different types of beer brewed in German and also gave them a "Hangover risk". However, now my urge to go to Germany and sample all of their beers has grown.

These articles are enticing me to travel to Germany more and more. They have kegs upon kegs of beer and based on the descriptions of food in "German Fast Food: Forget the "Mett," Try a "Frikadelle"" I want to try their food as well. However, the author played down German Bratwurst, which I figured/hoped would taste very good.

The following article about Turkish food in Germany now has me thinking that there is simply not enough time in the world to spend in Germany and sample the food and drink.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.