Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011
Kultur 3 - Anna Kemeny
I found it interesting to read about the contradictory attitudes and stereotypes in Germany. I didn't know that organic foods were so widely promoted in Germany. Yet it is entertaining that while they claim to be sticklers for healthy eating and are disgusted by processed and chemically altered foods, they eat some bizarre and pretty unhealthy-sounding fast food. Although the selections are different, Germans munch on greasy, fatty fast food just like us Americans. Their currywursts and doners sound like the equivalent of a chilli dog or a corn beef hash. Some other entertaining contradictions are their pessimistic attitudes and sense of humor. I've never found my German friends to be as negative as these articles claim, but they are often more practical in their expectations that Americans tend to be, and they certainly have a distinctive sense of humor.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.