As some of the posts below stated, it was very interesting to read about drinking and the opinions that the Germans have of it. To begin with, An Obsession Explained: Beer, Brewskies and Liquid Bread, because it listed out a ton of different beers brewed in Germany and explained the opinions held by all. It mentioned a staggering statistic regarding alcohol consumption; Germans consume an average of 115 liters a head of beer a year. I also didnt know Germany produced 3/4 of the Europe's beer. Insanity. I love how the article explained their affinity to beer because they needed their thirst quenched. Interesting point.
On a separate note, the public drinking argument is an interesting one. I think half of the issue here is that we treat alcohol as a treat or reward and are more likely to binge, whereas Europeans view it as more of an aspect of their culture.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.