Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011

AMD 3 - Anna Kemeny

My junior year of high school there were two German exchange students at my school who I became close friends with. We talked a lot during the year, I would help them with English and they would teach me bits of German. We've stayed in touch, and we Skype fairly frequently, usually in English, but since I've been learning German we've tried to speak more in German. Earlier today I Skyped with my friend Caroline for as half and hour and we only spoke in German. It was hard for me, we went in circles a lot. I told her all about my family (Ich habe zwei brüder, ich trinke milch gern, aber ich lieber trinke wasser) It was a lot of repetition and things she already knew about me, but we had fun and she helped me a lot with my accent. It was great to be able to talk to her in her own language too, after so many years of her talking to me in English.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.