-Katherine
Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011
AMD 4
This AMD I decided to visit the social networking site (livemocha) for people trying to learn languages. I played around the site for a bit and tried out all the different tools they have to help you learn a foreign language. The one tool that was my favorite was a tool that plays a recording to you and then you have a prompt and you get to record yourself saying the prompt. It allows you to play back what you record. I found this very helpful to be able to hear how it is actually said in German and compare that to how you say it. I think that this site would be beneficial to someone that wanted to be exposed to a language before they were going to visit it. I don't know how well this website would be if you wanted to become fluent in a language but it couldn't hurt.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.