Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011

AMD 2 - Heidelberg


For my AMD, I went to the Heidelberg, a German bar on Main St, for happy hour with my co-op housemates who also speak German (and/or appreciate drinking German beer). We had a lot of fun trying all sorts of German beers and drinking each one out of Das Boot (a 2L boot-shaped glass of gloriousness). Ich trinke gern Bier!


We shared stories about the traveling we had done in Germany and we spoke German with each other. I had no idea so many of my friends had taken German, so we had a good time bonding about how we all sprechen gern Deutsch. And we found that after sharing several boots, we were all much more enthusiastic about trying out our German skills! I even ordered in German - "Ich möchte ein Bier." Overall, it was a great time and we decided to make it a weekly tradition.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.