Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011

AMD 1 Aaron Vanderboegh

So after looking through some possible ideas for this particular blog post, I decided on listening to some German music. I chose Die Ärzte and their album Jazz Ist Anders. I've heard their music before and while I did like the band, I never really paid attention to their lyrics, but after listening to them this time around I found some of their songs to be a bit odd. For instance, the concept of tu das nicht, seemed bit strange. To say don't do that for half of a song really makes me wonder what they were thinking when the lyrics were written. I was also cool to see the word Junge listed as a title as I know what that means as well. I think that I actually like the songs now that I can pick up on some of the words. Still not sure of the album cover, but I guess it's whatever floats your boat...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.