Dienstag, 27. September 2011

Frankfurt Flughafen AMD 1

Seeing as this pertains to a German experience, and one that has actually helped my understanding of it I think it is acceptable to use. This summer I took a vacation to Italien with my family. On the way back, we were delayed for 40 hours in the Frankfurt Flughafen. Not one of my favorite memories. I knew at this point that I would be taking Deutsch 101, so I took advantage of the situation and matched up the German words with the English words that were posted on the signs. Words like Pass (passport), Polizei (police), and of course Bratwurst (giant sausage). I even bought a German picture dictionary, which is surprisingly useful. I picked up a few words from hearing people speak as well. With all of the Deutsch grammar around, I was exposed to different forms of verb conjugation as well as adjoining verbs.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.