Montag, 26. September 2011

AMD 1 Tony


Last semester, my girlfriend asked me to sing a German song "Ich schenk dir die Welt" to her. At that time, I had no idea about German. I couldn't even follow the pronunciation of the song. Recently, when I went back to listen to this song again, I not only found out that I can pronounce almost every single word, but was also able to recognize some of the words! After some painstaking practice, I managed to sing the first verse, which is also the chorus.

I also looked up some words from the lyrics of the first verse, and tried to translated the lyrics, which is a great challenge to both my German and English ^^.

Ich schenk dir die Welt,
den Mond die Sterne
Hol’ die Sonne für dich her
Ich schauf’le Sand
In der Sahara und ich schwimm’
Für dich durch’s Meer
Ich werd niemals aufhörn
Dich zu lieben
Auch in tausend Jahren nicht
Und selbst wenn du abhaust
Wenn du fortgehst,
will ich, dass du weißt,
ich will nur dich

Some words ^^:
die Welt= the world
der Mond= the moon
der Stern= the star
die Sonne= the sun
das Meer= the sea

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.