Two of my favorite things are Disney movies and music. I play the piccolo in marching band so music is a big part of my day, and Disney movies are just awesome. So for this assignment I decided to listen to some Disney songs in German. I have pretty much all the lyrics memorized so I knew what was being said most of the time, even when I didn't understand the German. I was also able to pick up on somethings because I knew what they were supposed to mean. For example, in Hakuna Matata, "what a wonderful phrase" is "disen spruch sag' ich gern." We've just learned that putting "gern" on the end of a sentance means that something is good. I was also able to pick on a lot of the formal and informal. In "A Whole New World" Aladdin calls Jasmine "Sie" formally, because she is a princess. This was a great way to learn about German while enjoying some of my favorite activities!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6C3_F_lUUE
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.