Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

Kultur 6

I found these articles rather odd. I'm not one for celebrity gossip, and I really don't like magazines like the National Enquirer, so I'm fairly certain I would not like the Bild newspaper. I enjoy factual information about the actual events that occurred. Not to say I don't enjoy reading something like the Onion from time to time. I do know that Germans have other sources of news besides Bild, so I for one will be sticking with Die Welt. I did enjoy the recycling article, as I live in a small community where there hasn't been any emphasis on recycling, so I find it refreshing that a country takes so much effort to make sure that it is done properly. Knocking on doors can be intimidating, but I don't believe that it would cause me any major issues or concerns. It is after all, just a door.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.