Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011
AMD 6 Cooper John
For my AMD I watched the Simpsons, however I was not able to watch the Bart version of the day. Considering Lisa and Homer's days though, there were many allusions to Lola Rennt, such as all of the running scenes (especially with Lisa) where the 90s tech music plays and she almost gets hit by a car. The two differ in the sense that the Simpsons follow three different perspectives of the same day while Lola Rennt shows 3 versions from the same perspective. The clock was also featured heavily at the beginning of each day, as well as the garbage truck ripping out the mail boxes, in the Simpsons, much like how Lola restarts her day with her sick mother talking on the phone. In both mediums you can also see how each small interaction of each character connect to the events of the overall day (like why Homer is not at the bar but then is in a chicken truck that happens to run into Marge and Lisa, and so on). I watched this with my boyfriend, who loves the Simpsons, and I was able to understand more than him, but we were both able to enjoy some parts (beer fed robot) and I was able to explain some of the little dialogue (not too too much though).
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.