Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

Kultur4- Ross Smith

The Germans have some excellent rules involving pedestrians and bikers. I hate when cyclists almost run you over and smash you because that has happened to me before and I was furious. The Germans provide plenty of paths so you don't have to worry about butt holes destroying your body from your blindside. I also like that they have strict crossing rules as that makes it so no one is crushed unnecessarily and if they are crossing at the incorrect time then they are fair game to be hit. What fun!

The logic system for the subways and trains seems to be lacking slightly in the sense department but every country has its drawbacks, right? Plus, they more than make up for it with their classic always naked attitude. Nothing says I am so relaxed right now as sitting around naked on the beach, not worried about clothing or social status, and drinking a beer. That's a good time, no matter who you are. And if you get to the beach or park where Heidi Klum is sunbathing then you are truly in for a good time. Haha, that is just an example of some German humor, no worries.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.