Sonntag, 27. November 2011

AMD 6 Lola Rennt und Die Simpson's

For this AMD, I did the suggested topic in which we compare an episode of the Simpson's to Lola Rennt. There were definitely a few similarities, but I must be missing out on some because I feel like I did not notice as many as I should have. The most similar was Lisa's day. When she leaves the house and begins running, I am pretty sure that the music is the exact same in both films. Does Lisa look a lot like Lola too? I think yes. Her hair is identical (minus the whole red part). I didn't really catch what she was on a mission for (class maybe), but she cannot be late just as Lola cannot be late to Manni. She even almost gets hit by a car, just as Lola does several times.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.