Sonntag, 13. November 2011

AMD 5

For this weeks blog I decided to follow the suggested activity and read the wikipedia page about "Denglisch." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denglisch

I found the article pretty interesting. I did not know that Denglisch even existed! I guess it kind of like the Spanish English catastrophe, Spanglish. My favorite part of the article was "Denglisch in popular culture." From this section I stumbled across the Wise Guys song, Denglisch. Being a fan of the Wise Guys I immediately youtubed the song. The song is pretty catchy and a good portion of it I could actually understand. The Wise Guys do a great job of really displaying what "Denglisch" is. After reading the Wikipedia page about Denglisch I had a good idea of what it was, but after listening to the Wise Guys' song and actually hearing Denglisch I have a much better idea. It is pretty cool. You guys should definitely listen to it! Ich höre gern Denglisch!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.