Sonntag, 13. November 2011

AMD 5 - Emmerson Lee

Abenteuer in Österreich

During the three week trip to Europe I took a few summers ago, we spend some time in Westendorf, Austria. We went to a glass shop and also spent a day high up on a nearby section of the Alps with a breathtaking view. One of my friends had bought a full Lederhosen set and wore it up to the top with his Tuba and started playing/yodeling.

During the few days spent in Westendorf, I went biking around the mountainous town. I also went hiking on the mountains with some other friends. We had lunch at this small restaurant, where I had delicious Käsespätzle. We walked through the clouds and made it to one of the summits. There was a surprising amount of cows grazing on the mountains, which was strange to me because I never knew they roamed around on mountains. We had to try and get past them to sign the guestbook at the summit since they were all blocking our paths. It was especially disconcerting considering that all of them were just staring at us. After we began to descend the summit, I turned back to see one of the cows staring over the edge of the cliff at us. We all joked and said that it was out to get us.

Austria was a really nice place, and I wish to go visit again along with Germany.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.