The three articles I read are "Eco-centric Germans: Organic Food Obsession", "German Fast Food", and "Yo Dude, What About the Turks?". All of these articles were very interesting. Out of these articles, the one that surprised me the most was "Organic Food Obsession". I guess I never thought that Germans would be one of the most organic food obsessed places on Earth. The article says that 70% of Germans say they would never touch gene manipulated food and that about a third of of all organic foods sold in the European Union go though German markets. These fact really took me aback.
I also really enjoyed reading the German Fast Food article. I've never understood the differences between foods like bockwurst, bratwurst, and schnitzel. It's always nice to know what is what, that way if someone did ask me which I prefer, I can answer them honestly. The article about turkish kebabs I enjoyed as well. At first I didn't really get a sense of what the kebabs were, especially since the picture just shows the meat on the rod. So when I googled them, I got a better sense of what they actually are. They look like they are very appetizing, and if I were ever to go to Germany, I would definitely try one.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.