Well, I did a variety of things about German.
I listened to several German songs (I even sang "Du Hast" by Rammstein yesterday). There is a very beautiful song called Liebesbrief. As we can recognize, this compound word means "love + letter". The chorus part is sweet
Denn bei dir will ich sein wenn der tag sich legt
Bei dir will ich sein wenn die Nacht vergeht
Meine Tür ist immer offen ganz egal wie spät
Was immer auch passiert
for some of the grammar, it is still a little bit hard for me to thoroughly understand. But putting the words that I looked up in the dictionary, I had no problem understanding the meaning.
I also tried to read the story of the Red Riding Hood, Rotkäppchen. It also started with the sentence that we saw in Wie Schön ist Panama, "Es war einmal ..." But in our book it was "waren", I guess it is because the plural form?
Also tried to start reading the epic the Ring of The Nibelung. Wish me good luck!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.