I'm feeling pretty hungry at the moment, so reviewing some German restaurants sounds like a pretty good idea. Well, here we go!
Marktwirt:

Pretty cool bird's eye view of the place, located in central Munich right next to the famous “Viktualienmarkt” square. But that's besides the point.
Food? Food.
This restaurant features a different selection of meals for every day of the week. Very trendy.
Item of Note: Kälberne Fleischpflanzerl mit Kräuterspätzle und Champignonrahm
From what I could gather, this means veal meatballs with a mushroom and herb sauce. 'Nuff said right there. I'm already booking my flight.
Brecht's:
"This is a restaurant for enjoying the relaxed atmosphere with a glass of wine and getting swept away by luxurious pleasures. Brecht's is open to new ideas, but at the same time doesn't want to completely neglect the past." (www.bestgermanrestaurants.co.uk)
Sounds good to me. Me too.
Food now? Yes alternate version of myself, food now.

Item of note: Rücken vom Salzwiesenlamm unter der Mandelkruste mit gedünstetem Blattspinat, Portwein- Honigkirschen und Maiskuchen
Oh, that's obviously gratinated saddle of lamb in a crust of almonds with steamed spinach, port wine-honey cherries and corn cake. My thoughts exactly.
That even sounds expensive. It's priced at 26,50 euros which comes out to about 37.50 dollars (at the current exchange rate). That is definitely one fancy meal.
Well that about wraps it up. I'm gonna go make myself a not-so-fancy eggo waffle or something... Tschüss!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.