Montag, 10. Oktober 2011
AMD 2- Sara Bonner
For this blog I decided to watch one of my favorite movies, Finding Nemo. I was excited to see that that my vocabulary had expanded. Quotes I picked up on were "ich bin nemo," and "woher kommst du/ ich komme aus dem Meer." Movies are one of the United States biggest exports so a lot of what is important to our culture in a move (such as humor and clarity) coincides with what matters to a German movie goer. It's things like movies that allow the American and German cultures to share some common ground. My next challenge will be to watch a movie in German that I am less familiar with. Because I've seen this film so many times, it was not hard for me to follow along. Watching a film in German that I don't know very well will be a real challenge.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.