Given how much I enjoy cooking/eating delicious food, I decided to try out a classic German recipe for my first AMD: Pfannkuchen (German Pancakes). My mom makes Pfannkuchen every weekend at home, and my sisters and I have a small obsession with eating them. So I asked my mom for the recipe - which consisted of her giving me measurements like "some large-ish spoonfuls of flour and enough milk to make a cyclone in the middle of your blender." But even with these imprecise instructions, they turned out great. I guess we have the Pfannkuchen-cooking gene in our family!
At home, we just scoop some sugar on top, roll 'em up, and gobble 'em down. But you can put whatever you want on them. This morning I decided to add some strawberries and chocolate chips, and the result was delicious!
Ready to eat - YUM!
New Words:
flour = das Mehl
milk = die Milch
egg = das Ei
sugar = der Zucker
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.