Dienstag, 27. September 2011

AMD 1 - Joe Schafer

Before our first blog post I was looking around the site and scanned a couple of the AMD links. After reading some of the ideas I thought changing my language in Facebook was a good idea and would help me get used to the language. It started off great and I was able to guess and figure out some of the words. And then Facebook changed its layout, moving everything around. This caused me to "like" some status' on accident and start posting comments without meaning too but after a couple days I got the hang of things. Looking back it's a good thing that Facebook changed else I would have continued to base my actions off of my memory and not been forced to learn new words.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.